A2PRODUCTION-STRING ALONG

Monday 4 October 2010

falling in love, the read string of fate short films.

The short films below have been posted because I believe have done a great job in presenting the theme of the red string of fate, the use of camera angles, and reflections in one the videos amazes me as well. These once again are all things which I am taking in, when it comes to shooting my actual film. Enjoy.

THINGS I REALLY LIKED:
reflection of boy in the TV,reflections in the puddles, and the rear mirror of the van. i also like the scene transitions.



THINGS I REALLY LIKED: THE NARRATIVE: although they clearly liked each other, the string of fat did not assume the same, which goes against the whole concept of the string of fate. something i am defiantly considering to do (playing around with the concept) little subtle tricks like the positioning of the characters so that the bench advertising 'clover' is made to look like it says lovers'

No comments:

Post a Comment