A2PRODUCTION-STRING ALONG

Sunday 3 October 2010

interview with Drizella


Q. So now that Cinderella is gone how is life for you and your family?

A. Well my mother now owns her own fishing business, we basically sell fish, it’s not too bad, but ever since Cinderella got married, things have changed a lot

Q .Could you elaborate upon that please?


A. well as you know the house, was ours through inheritance, from my mothers late husband, ‘sighs’ who was also Cinderella’s father, so Cinderella had the ultimate rights to the house, I didn’t know myself, so when Cinderella got married we were no longer entitled to it. Meaning we now live in a small cottage/my mothers shop selling fish. Not the American dream but hey what can I say.

Q.Could you describe Cinderella to me in your own words?


A.Probably, boring, bland, plain….Cinderella was nothing but a simple girl.

Q.After watching the movie many people say that the reason for you and your sister’s actions was due to jealousy. Would you say that’s true?

A. Jealous, she had nothing to be jealous about, the way I see it its luck, if anything Cinderella was jealous of me and my sister.

Q. Did you ever feel a little bad when treating Cinderella this way, I mean you two were around the same age. And what was the reason behind it?


A. At times yes, but my mother always let us know that that was her place. To be honest I’ve never really had a problem with her, I mean when younger we did used to play together, but as we got older our mother always told us to be careful of her BECAUSE she was no good.

Q. But why is that?

A. I guess the main reason was that we were just scared, I mean we all know Cinderella was a pretty girl, a fact which cannot be argued, so I guess we were all just scared of what she went ahead and done, ‘get he prince’ this was planned from the start, “break her down, break her” my mother always used to tell us, so we had to treat her that way to make her believe herself that she was nothing but a useless maid.

Q.Do you ever secretly miss Cinderella?


A. Not really good riddance I say, I do not really miss her, but I miss the things she did for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment